Sociity 7 is pleased to offer Afterpay as a method of payment at checkout. It’s 100% interest-free and very easy to use. See below for more information.
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay is a way to place an online order without needing to pay the whole amount upfront! We ship your order out as normal and you pay it off in even bi-weekly installments.
DO I PAY MORE IF I USE AFTERPAY?
No! There is no interest or added fees to use this service.
The only time you would pay a fee is if you miss a payment.
Please see Afterpay Terms & Conditions for further information about late fees.
HOW MANY ORDERS CAN I HAVE ON THE GO AT ANY ONE TIME?
You can have up to 3 orders on the go with Afterpay at any one time.
I WANT TO PAY MY ORDER OFF SOONER, CAN I DO THIS?
Yes! You can pay your order off early if you would like. Simply log in to your Afterpay account, find your order and select the "Pay Now" option.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM WITH AFTERPAY?
Please check that your return meets our return policy here. If you are within the return policy, once we receive your order, you will be issued a store credit. Please keep in mind that you are still responsible for finishing payments with Afterpay. If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay order, please contact us at email@example.com
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500, over $500 must be on a credit card.
- If you are a first-time customer using Afterpay, the first installment needs to be paid at the time of purchase.
- Existing Afterpay customers (i.e. more than 6 weeks since your first purchase with Afterpay) only need to have funds available on the card at time of checkout, however the first payment won't be deducted for 14 days.
- Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments. Afterpay will send you reminders directly when payments will be deducted so there’s no surprises.
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 by Afterpay with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still overdue.
- No interest is charged.
HOW TO USE AFTERPAY
Select Afterpay at checkout
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy.
Choose how you want to pay your installments
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal installments due every fortnight. Sign up for Afterpay (you'll be prompted to do this after you select Afterpay in the checkout) and nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and Afterpay will schedule automatic payments for you.
Get approved instantly and secure
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot.
Enjoy your purchase!
We will ship your order immediately. Afterpay takes care of the rest. They will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, they’ll have all your details saved and ready to go!
For more information on Afterpay click here.